👋 Available on iTop Hub and Molkobain I/O
iTop extension: molkobain-datacenter-view
- Advanced features
- Online demo
- Installation & configuration
- Dependencies & third parties
If you like this project, you can buy me beer, always appreciated! 🍻😁
Easily manage & visualize your racks, enclosures and datacenter devices.
- See at a glace where your devices are.
- Check which attached devices have no position set.
- Toggle obsolete devices easily.
- Full support of english, french, dutch, german, czech & swedish languages.
- External applications like racktables or rackmonkey are no longer necessary to visualize your data.
Access device’s main information on hover (customizable)
Identify specific devices type by hovering the legend
Highlight devices based on their name / serial number / asset number
Advanced features in the paid version 🚀
Full presentation & documentation available of the advanced features are available here.
- Drag & Drop
- Complex enclosures support (grid system)
- Rear panel support
- Occupancy rates
- Power & weight capacities
- Consistency checks & audit rules
- Reserved slots & Zero-U devices
- And more
👋 Paid version is now available on Molkobain I/O!
You can try this extension on the online demo. There are already some racks, enclosures and devices mounted as an example. Just click on the links below to access it:
- Administration console (admin / admin)
Download the extension
Stable releases can be found either on the releases page or on Molkobain I/O.
Downloading it directly from the Clone or download will get you the version under development which might be unstable.
Installation & configuration
I would like to give a special thank you to the people who contributed to this
- Abello, Stephen a.k.a @steffunky
- Beer, Christian a.k.a @ChristianBeer
- Bostoen, Jeffrey a.k.a @jbostoen
- Makhlouf, Hadi
- Sedlak, Zdenek a.k.a @xmstspider
- Schirrmann, Pascal a.k.a @Schirrms
This extension is under AGPLv3.
This extension embeds some resources that are necessary for it to work.
Everything is included in the distributed packages, no extra effort needed.
- Module molkobain-handy-framework
- Module molkobain-console-tooltips
- Module molkobain-newsroom-provider